Full renovation of a historic five storey Georgian townhouse with sea views from every floor in this beautiful property.
Constructed in 1821, a few years after the Battle of Waterloo, this townhouse is now undergoing a full and sympathetic renovation marking it’s 200th year anniversary.
Part of the facinating history of the property includes when it was taken over by the RAF Association in the early 1960s as a clubhouse for retired WW2 pilots and aircrew. It remained an active and convivial clubhouse for half a century before it was converted back to residential use a few years ago prior to Hector and Natasha purchasing it in 2019.
This sympathetic renovation has been enhanced by the careful curation of the clients art collection which features throughout.